A Note on Links: When reading back posts, please be aware that links have a short half-life. You can find working links to all of the MHS resources on our Educator Resources Page.

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Teaching Students to Ask Their Own Questions

 I just learned that the Right Question Institute, in partnership with the Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources Program, is once again offering its FREE course, "Teaching Students to Ask Their Own Primary Source Questions." 

I have heard nothing but rave reviews from Montana teachers who attended earlier classes. Their emails were filled with exclamation points.

  • "What a great course!! I learned some great strategies I will take straight to my classroom."
  • "All teachers should take this course!!!!!"

As we've done in the past, MHS is happy to provide 12 OPI Renewal Credits to teachers who send me their certificate of completion. 

The deadline to register is June 1. Find more information and a link to register here. 

P.S. Have you completed your end-of-the-year survey yet? There are still prizes to be claimed and we really want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment