A Note on Links: When reading back posts, please be aware that links have a short half-life. You can find working links to all of the MHS resources on our Educator Resources Page.

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Elementary Teachers: We Have Questions for You

As I've been working on our new elementary curriculum (the Montana's First Peoples footlocker and the new fourth grade textbook), I realized that I don't have a good sense of how much time elementary teachers had to focus on social studies, or whether it is mostly taught as a stand-alone subject or integrated into other subjects (e.g., ELA). But I know who to ask!

 If you teach K-5, would you take this brief survey? As a thank you, I'll enter your name into a prize drawing for a copy of the just-released book, Montana History for Kids in 50 Objects. Plus you'll have my eternal gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment