A Note on Links: When reading back posts, please be aware that links have a short half-life. You can find working links to all of the MHS resources on our Educator Resources Page.

Monday, November 23, 2020

How has MHS impacted you and your classroom?

We are looking for stories about how the Montana Historical Society impacts communities across Montana, so I've created a brief survey. If you teach one of our lesson plans, use Montana: Stories of the Land or the footlockers, have implemented an idea you received one of our Professional Development offerings, or have appreciated the community we've tried to build with the Teaching Montana listserv, I hope you'll take a moment to tell us about it through this online survey. Your stories will help bring the statistics we collect to life and will be invaluable when we approach private foundations for funding or are asked to provide information to the Montana legislature.

Thank you!

P.S. Thanksgiving snuck up on me this year because COVID is keeping me at home and our celebration small (like just me and my spouse small.) But, here are past Thanksgiving posts,  with resources and ideas that extend beyond the holiday. (Quick tip: If you are ever looking for ideas linked to a specific holiday or around a specific topic, try the search bar on the right. It works like a charm.)  I'll close by saying that I am very thankful for all of Montana's hard-working educators who are doing their best to engage students even in these difficult times. Thanks for all you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment