A Note on Links: When reading back posts, please be aware that links have a short half-life. You can find working links to all of the MHS resources on our Educator Resources Page.

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Cool Stuff on the Internet (IEFA Edition)

When I see things that interest me--and that I think might interest you--I save the links until I have a "post's worth"--however many that is. Here are a few things I've seen relating to Indian Education for All that I thought were worth sharing. 

 

Have you read anything that's worth sharing? Send it along or post it in the Teaching Montana History Facebook Group.

 And speaking of sharing, teachers are going to be sharing their favorite strategies to engage students at our November 10 Professional Development: Hooks! (online from 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.) Last year’s session on hooks was the overwhelming crowd favorite, so we thought we’d do it again. Bring your best strategies for engaging students to share and/or come to learn what has worked in your colleagues’ classrooms. Register here before November 9 to receive a link to the Zoom meeting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment