A Note on Links: When reading back posts, please be aware that links have a short half-life. You can find working links to all of the MHS resources on our Educator Resources Page.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

A gift for you for the new year

I hope you had a restorative winter break.

To make your transition back to the classroom a little easier, I decided to spend a little time organizing our resources by taking our most popular lesson plans and categorizing them by their suitability for the elementary, middle, and high school classroom.

Because we have an abundance of resources available to educators, our website can be a little intimidating and hard to navigate--especially when you are busy, which all teachers always are. Hopefully, these new categories will make your life a little easier. And of course I hope you know that you can ALWAYS email me for help finding what you need--I love hearing from you.

If I missed your favorite lesson, or mis-categorized something, by all means, let me know. You can also find all of our lesson plans and resources, organized as they've always been, on our main Resources for Educators page.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment