My Home Montana
How did white immigration into Montana change the world that natives knew? Find one photograph that illustrates an aspect of this transformation. Answer the following:
- Who took the photo (if known)?
- When and where was it taken (if known)?
- For what purpose do you think this photo was taken? (advertising, family history, documentation, etc.)
- How does the photo illustrate this transformation? (Write one paragraph)
- Staple your paragraph to the photocopy of the photo you chose and turn it in for 35 points.
For more ideas for teaching with photographs, see here.