When you join the Montana Historical Society you express your commitment to preserving and sharing the Treasure State's remarkable cultural heritage and become an advocate for Montana's irreplaceable past.
As a subscriber to Teaching Montana History, you already know about the lesson plans we publish, the educational workshops we offer, and our hands-on footlocker program, award-winning textbook, and free tours for school groups. You probably also know about our many efforts to share our content statewide through online exhibits, the digitized newspaper project, and other digital initiatives.
- Highlighting historical and artistic treasures at Montana's Museum,
- Preserving one-of-a-kind documents in our Research Center,
- Working with communities around the state to protect historic sites,
- Digitizing collections to make them accessible to researchers worldwide, and
- Publishing books and the award-winning journal, Montana The Magazine of Western History.
- Unlimited free admission to Montana's Museum and Original Governor's Mansion.
- One-year subscription to Montana The Magazine of Western History mailed to your home
- 15% discount on most items from the Museum Store.
- Two complimentary research requests at the Research Center every year.
- An annual MHS Calendar.
- Discounts at Time Travelers museums nationwide.
- Invitations to special events.
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter, the Society Star.
- Recognition in the magazine.
Please join us! Become a member today!
P.S. Finally, please don't forget to take a short online survey and maybe be a winner (prizes to the fifteenth, thirty-first, forty-second person to complete this survey.)