A Note on Links: When reading back posts, please be aware that links have a short half-life. You can find working links to all of the MHS resources on our Educator Resources Page.

Thursday, December 19, 2019

What are the local effects of climate change?

I've shared about resources relating to Montana and climate change in the past. Lately several new articles have come across my screen on the subject, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Living with fire has always been part of the Montana experience and will become even more of an issue with climate change. Here are two articles on the topic:
I think it is important not just to look at the effects of climate change, but also to look at potential policy responses. (We don't want to make kids feel hopeless.) Here's one debate that's happening now:

 P.S. Wishing everyone a restorative and joyful holiday break.

No comments:

Post a Comment