We took December off but we are reconvening at 4:00 on January 9. The topic: "Beyond the Textbook: Activities and Lessons that Bring Montana History Alive." I would REALLY like this month's PLC to be an opportunity for teachers to talk with other classroom teachers about what has worked. Can you help me make that happen?
- Before the January 9 GoTo Meeting, please spend 5 minutes sharing information about one of your most successful Montana history lessons on our google doc. We'd also love it if you uploaded lesson plan/outline/notes or resources in the shared Google folder.
- Then, join us to talk about your experience on January 9 at 4:00.
To do that, you'll need to start by creating an account at the Learning Hub.
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
6. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
After you have created your account, enroll in the Teaching Montana History Online PLC by going directly to the course.
I'm hoping for a lively discussion on January 9. Please help make this happen.