A Note on Links: When reading back posts, please be aware that links have a short half-life. You can find working links to all of the MHS resources on our Educator Resources Page.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Teaching with the Library of Congress Blog




I am sometimes asked how I find the time to identify the resources I promote through this blog. Do I spend most of my working day surfing the internet? Well, actually, no. 


But I do subscribe to a few listservs and blogs, which I cherry pick for your enjoyment. 
Among them is the Teaching with the Library of Congress Blog, dedicated to promoting the most effective techniques for using Library of Congress primary sources in the classroom. 
Among my favorite of their recent posts is Snow Stories in the Library of Congress Primary Sources


My other best source of material are those among you who forward me interesting links. (You know who you are and thanks!) You can join the team. If you come across a resource, idea, have a great teaching tip, don’t be shy—drop me a line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment